Cancellations & Closings
City Hall, including the Park & Rec Office, is closed through April 12th. Park and Rec staff is still working, so if you need assistance, please call the Park & Rec Office at 507-444-4321.
View the status of the following activities:
Friday, March 27 - 7:00 AM
- Playgrounds will be closed by the end of the day, March 27th through April 12th. Parks and trails remain open.
- Youth Summer Registration has been postponed to begin May 7th, our summer brochure will be published May 5th
- Adult Activities: OMS Morning Lap Swim Cancelled March 16-May 1st
- Youth Activities:
- OMS Family Lap Swim Cancelled March 27
- Lifeguard Training March 23-27 Cancelled
- WSI Training March 23-27 Cancelled
- All Therapeutic Recreation programming is suspended through May 1st
- Egg Splash Special Event Cancelled April 4
- Spring Session 1 Private Swimming Lessons Cancelled
- Spring Group Swimming Lessons have moved to a 5 day schedule, please see email sent to you for details
- Youth Soccer Coaches Meeting scheduled for April 6 is postponed
- Youth Soccer Kickoff scheduled for the week of April 13 is postponed
- Munchkin Market event cancelled April 25
- Soccer coaches Y-License Training for April 4 cancelled
- Little League evaluations for April 4 cancelled
- West Hills Social Commons (formerly SeniorPlace): Closed through May 1st. All programming is suspended through May 1st.
- Therapeutic Recreation Activities: All programming is suspended through May 1st.
- West Hills Tennis and Fitness Center: Closed through May 1st. April Water Aerobics cancelled.
- Brooktree Golf Course: Please use contractor’s website & Facebook page:
- Lake Kohlmier Beach: closed for the season
- River Springs Water Park: closed for the season
- Morehouse Chalet: closed for the season
- Archery Park: open for the season