Brooktree Golf Course - A great golf destination to play, relax & enjoy!
Located at 1369 Cherry Street in Owatonna, Brooktree is one of the finest municipal golf courses in Southern Minnesota.
Brooktree is a regulation 18-hole, par 71 course covering over 6400 yards. The course is open April through October as weather allows. Memberships may be purchased at any time at the Parks & Recreation office - 540 West Hills Circle.
Course Manager is Rick Smith.
Contact us: 507-444-2467 The Clubhouse will be open to purchase memberships during the remainder of March until the golf course opens.
Master's Bar & Grille at Brooktree
Brooktree Golf Course is pleased to introduce a NEW restaurant featuring:
* Great Atmosphere
* Serving Lunch & Dinner
* Local Fresh and Affordable Food
* Full-Service Bar with Specialty Cocktails
* Regional Taps & Bottled Beer
* Wine Menu
* Golf Outing Packages
* The Patio featuring a gas fire pit and amazing views
LEAGUE REGISTRATION BEGAN FEBRUARY 6TH THROUGH APRIL 1ST OR UNTIL LEAGUE IS FULL
* Wednesday Evening Women's League will be a Two Person Best Ball format. Player fee is $32.21 per player and inculdes your MGA Handicap and the league team fee of $25 per player.
* Team Fee for each Men's League teams is $135. Team fees are paid to the City of Owatonna. Once league registration is complete, a check for $120 per team is issued to the league for use. The other $15 will cover credit card fees, copies and other incidental administrative costs. ***Thursday Morning Senior League team fee is $25 per player.
* Credit card payment is available for team and player fees.
* Player fees are $32.21 (includes tax). The player fee includes an MGA handicap.
* All league players must pay player fee. (Except Wednesday morning ladies.)
** Evening leagues are limited to fourteen teams. **
* To be registered, teams must pay the team fee and a minimum of three player fees.
* Registration is available in person at the Parks and Recreation office, 540 West Hills Circle, 7am-5pm, or by phone at 507-444-4321.
* Tentative start date for leagues will be the week of April 24th and run through the week of August 7th.
Brooktree Golf Association
Monthly meetings are held the second Wednesday at 6 p.m., April through October. All are welcome to attend! Minutes will be posted the following month (after board approval).