Current Projects Status
- 2021 Project Location Map
- To sign up for notifications relating specifically to the 2021 Bridge Street or Truman Avenue Project, visit Notify Me.
- Weekly Updates are available on the City Engineer's Blog.
- Washington County Roundabout U is a website created to provide guidance and information on a variety of topics related to the use and design of roundabouts. It also offers instructions for drivers, pedestrians, and cyclists.
- Roundabout Resource: The Local Road Research Board publishes a wide range of transportation-related educational materials. The roundabout videos found on their website may be useful for those with questions regarding the use and reasoning for these traffic control measures.
- Overlay Project
- 13 street sections are planned for overlay during the 2021 construction season
- The contractor has finished the structure adjustments and replacements on Mound St SW and Glendale St NW, completing their part of the project. The concrete contractor has been working behind them pouring back the curb & gutter on Meadow Lane & Hilltop Ave SW and will move on to the last two streets. They should be finished by mid next week. The Streets Dept. has been placing asphalt back in the structure cut-outs. They have several left on Mound and all on Glendale to do yet. The edge milling is expected to begin the week of July 12th, and the asphalt overlaying should begin shortly after that.
- Map of Overlay Locations
County Road 45 (State Ave) & County Road 34 (26th Street) Roundabout
Steele County Projects:
- News Releases related to Steele County Projects can be found here.