Rates & Passes
2018 Open Swim Rates
- June 1 only:
- $4.50 Schools Out Special
- June 2 to August 12:
- $7 per person 48 inches and taller
- $5 per person below 48 inches
- $4.50 per person Twilight Fee (5 p.m. to Close)
- $2.50 per person Last Hour Special (7 p.m. to Close)
- August 13 to August 19:
- $4.50 per person (daily rate for everyone)
Kids under 2 are free with a paid adult.
2018 Season Passes
Season passes can be purchased at the Parks and Recreation office. Season passes can be used for all drop in programs at River Springs including:
- Lap Swim
- Open Swim
- Tiny Tot Time
- Water Aerobics
- Water Walking
Season passes cannot be used for programing that requires registration. An identification (ID) card will be issued to each person to present each time they enter. If you lose your ID card, there is a $2 replacement fee. Season Passes are non-transferable.
- Individual Season Pass: 48 inches and taller - $124
- Individual Season Pass: Under 48 inches tall - $91
- Family Season Pass: Includes 3 people - $200 ($20 for each additional person)
Family Season Pass Requirements
- A household consisting of up to 2 adults (parents or legal guardians only) and their dependent children.
- Family members must all live in the same household.
- Only those individuals in the immediate family can be included on the family season pass.
- Dependents include children 22 years old and under if, they are a full time student in college; otherwise, an individual season pass is required. (College ID will be needed for proof of enrollment.)
A great gift for any occasion, pass books can be purchased at the Parks and Recreation office until the water park opens. After that they are available both locations. Pass book prices are:
- 10 Passes for $65
- 30 Passes for $165